Friday, January 8, 2010

Who the F is This Silly Sally Character?

Hello Folk(s),

This is all a little meta,
po-mo for me, writing out into oblivion. Hello nobody! Currently, you (yes I am referring to you, noone) can call me Sally, but that is likely to change, since that is not actually my name, but a mere moniker to suit my current mood.

My blog promises:


1. I promise to always try to capitalize where appropriate because the sheer laziness and neglect of not pressing 'shift' at the same time as another key is what historians believe immediately
preceded that whole Fall of Rome (see, my word is gold) thing, and who needs that to happen again?
2. sometimes i will not stick to my word, as it is sometimes a bit more
gold plated than 18k.
3. I promise to tell some truths. Or the truth as I see it.
4. I promise never to quit this blog as long as I live.

5. I promise to raise taxes, reduce spending and decriminalize small amounts of marijuana.


So, this is me.
Ok, this is my blog persona, but it feels vaguely familiar.

xo, Sal

No comments:

Post a Comment