Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Men. It's Always About the Hormones.

This is the huzbo's take on my insanity. Facts are true, conversation never happened.

Quickhand Sally: I f**n' hate The Huzbo, he's such an a-hole

Coworker: Oh my god, what did he do now?

QHS: He was so annoying at picking me up at the airport last night. I asked him to park and he didn't even park.

Coworker: That is so annoying, so was he late?

QHS: no, he was an hour early.

Coworker: yeah, that's annoying. Did he make you wait?

QHS: no, he was waiting in the lobby as soon as we came out of the doors.

Coworker: are you serious, he didn't come on the plane and take your bags off? I hate men. So if he didn't park, what, he left the car on the shoulder of the 401 and made you guys walk out there?

QHS: no, the car was right in front of the doors that we came out of.

Coworker: That is so business. I hate that, I can't believe he didn't let you walk up the escalator with the luggage cart and across the pedestrian footbridge. I love that footbridge, it's why I travel.

QHS: I know, I was in transit for 12 hours and last thing I wanted to do was get off the plane and get right into a warm car. (the bastard also kept the heat going so we'd melt when we got in).

Coworker: Yeah, so because he didn't park, you must have had to figure out where to meet him and all that.

QHS: no, he took care of that too. But he did make me pick up my cellphone and call him.

Coworker: he WHAT??? speed-dial or no speed-dial?

QHS: speed-dial.

Coworker: Huh?

QHS: But I really stuck it to him. When he was buckling Aviva in, I grabbed the heaviest suitcase I could find and tried heaving it into the trunk. I sighed really loud so he knew just how annoying it was that he was buckling Aviva in. And then I didn't talk to him the whole way home.

Coworker: Maybe you need this apple with a hole in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment